Fresh & frozen meal menu for delivery
Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Brown rice & peanut patty – $4 each / 2 for $7
Delicious, golden patty made with roasted peanuts, brown rice and fresh herbs with a hint of curry.
Mushroom stroganoff with herb rice - $11 (GF)
A comforting, Hungarian inspired dish made with mixed mushrooms, onions and garlic sautéed in creamy paprika sauce, served with rice and fresh herbs.
Vegetable cassoulet - $11 (GF without breadcrumbs)
A lovely, French inspired casserole made with white beans, carrots and leeks in a delicate broth, topped with a crisp, seasoned, garlic breadcrumb topping.
Layers of char-grilled eggplant baked in a rich, flavoursome Napolitana sauce topped with cashew parmesan.
Strawberry mascarpone cheesecake - $7
A decadent vanilla mascarpone cheesecake on an Oreo cookie base topped with sweet, syrupy strawberries.
Bliss balls - $2.50 each / 4 for $8 (GF, Sugar free)
Dates, nuts, lemon and dried fruit (made with sweet, plump mixed dried fruit from Niche Fruits and gorgeous almonds from The Almond Block), rolled in coconut.
* Ratatouille with herb couscous $12
* Chickpea, cashew and pumpkin curry $12 (GF)
* Sweet potato topped lentil & porcini cottage pie $12
* Green vegetable paella $12 (GF)
* Kashmiri curry with rice $13 (GF)
* Smoky vegetable goulash with dumplings $13
* (GF = made using gluten free ingredients, however, other products containing gluten are prepared in my kitchen using the same utensils and equipment, and although I am very careful when preparing GF dishes, traces of gluten may still be present. I cannot guarantee that GF items are totally gluten free).