Menu for delivery
Tuesday 20th Nov 2018
White bean ragout with pesto & toasted pearl couscous - $12
A beautiful, healthy stew made with toasted pearl couscous, cannellini beans, shallots & broccoli leaves braised in a light, lemony broth, topped with a swirl of pesto.
Spring vegetable paella - $12 (GF)
A Spanish style dish made with Spring vegetables such as zucchini, asparagus & peas, pan fried with smoky spiced tomato rice & fresh herbs.
African peanut stew with tofu & vegetables - $12 (GF)
A tasty, hearty dish full of gorgeous vegetables including lightly pan fried sweet potato, capsicum & rainbow chard simmered with baked tofu in a spicy peanut stew, with a spritz of lime.
Cauliflower, sweetcorn & shitake ‘bacon’ gratin - $12
A delicious comforting dish made with cauliflower, sweetcorn and shitake ‘bacon’ sautéed together then mixed with macaroni in a creamy white sauce, topped with a Swiss style cheese & breadcrumbs and baked in the oven until bubbling and golden.
Pear crumble cake - $5
A beautiful vanilla custard teacake full of delicious Lenswood pears, topped with a brown sugar & coconut crumble.
Bliss balls - $2.50 each / 4 for $8 (GF, Sugar free)
Dates, nuts, lemon and dried fruit (made with sweet, plump mixed dried fruit from Niche Fruits and gorgeous almonds from The Almond Block), rolled in coconut.
* Crunchy lentil gratin $11
* Provencal vegetable stew with olives $11 (GF) (one left!)
* French lentil stew $11 (GF)
* Tuscan white bean casserole with sourdough croutons $11 (GF)
* Lentil & red wine ragu with pasta $12 (one left!)
* Pumpkin & mascarpone risotto $12 (GF) (one left!)
* Vegetable lasagne $12 (one left!)
* Spanish pumpkin & chickpea stew $12 (GF)
* Spiced roast veg with pistachios & couscous $12 (one left!)
* Greek vegetable stew $12 (GF) (one left!)
(GF = made using gluten free ingredients, however, other products containing gluten are prepared in my kitchen using the same utensils and equipment, and although I am very careful when preparing GF dishes, traces of gluten may still be present. I cannot guarantee that GF items are totally gluten free).