Fresh & frozen meal menu for delivery
Tuesday 20th February 2018
Spiced sweetcorn fritters - $3 ea / 2 for $5
Golden fritters made with sweetcorn, spring onion, capsicum, fresh herbs & a hint of chilli.
Spanish chickpea stew - $11 (GF)
A full flavoured Spanish stew made with red onions, chickpeas, capsicums & garlic simmered slowly with toasted spices, paprika and tomato.
Mediterranean vegetable bake - $12 (GF)
A rich, nourishing dish made with fresh Mediterranean vegetables in a delicious tomato sauce, topped with creamy polenta.
Coconut chilli tofu - $11 (GF)
A mildly spicy dish made from tofu marinated in soy & ginger, capsicum, broccoli, green beans & spring onions, simmered in a chilli & coconut milk broth.
Chocolate peanut butter caramel brownie - $4
A decadent, fudgy chocolate brownie swirled with a luscious peanut butter caramel sauce.
Bliss balls - $2.50 each / 4 for $8 (GF, Sugar free)
Dates, nuts, lemon and dried fruit (made with sweet, plump mixed dried fruit from Niche Fruits and gorgeous almonds from The Almond Block), rolled in coconut.
* Smoky bbq bean burgers with polenta crust $4 ea or 2 for $7
* Cauliflower & hazelnut patty $4 ea or 2 for $7
* Sweet potato croquettes $4 ea or 2 for $7 (only 2 left)
* Coconut chilli tofu $11
* Provencal stew - $11
* French lentil stew - $11
* Smoky tequila chilli & lime rice $12 (only 1 left)
* Ratatouille with herb couscous $12 (only 1 left)
* Mediterranean veg & bean stew with polenta $12
* Mushroom Burgundy with mashed potato $13 (only 1 left)
* Eggplant parmigiana $13 (only 1 left)
(GF = made using gluten free ingredients, however, other products containing gluten are prepared in my kitchen using the same utensils and equipment, and although I am very careful when preparing GF dishes, traces of gluten may still be present. I cannot guarantee that GF items are totally gluten free).